Reel Seats

A custom built fly rod deserves only the finest components available.

In 1994, I started working on Snake Brands' snake guides. I knew that weight affected even the best-designed rods, and with this in mind, I introduced our original design. It was at this time I determined that each guide should have its own wire diameter to complement its placement on the rod blank, this was an Industry First.

I had always wanted to offer to our valued customers a complete offering of components from the tip-top to the snake guides to the winding check and hook keeper and now the reel seat that could be color-matched.

When I look at the first rod that I built my only regret is that I wished someone could have offered me wood of this quality.

We are presently pleased to offer three reel seat designs that are elegant in design. They feature contoured radiuses, accent lines, and beautiful rope knurling. This is the perfect blend of functionality and beauty.

I am confident that you folks can take this and run with it.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 item(s)

$32.00

We only use the finest grained woods that set your rod creations apart from those that only use plain grained woods. If you are taking the time to create a one of a kind custom...

$32.00

We only use the finest grained woods that set your rod creations apart from those that only use plain grained woods. If you are taking the time to create a one of a kind custom...

$6.95

Our Fighting Butt Finish Ring allows a fighting butt to added to any of our reel seats and provides a professional install to complete your custom build. Note: Black Nickel finish is not recommended for...